Rates And Booking Conditions
For your information, on April 1st, 2019:
• 1 USD ≈ 3.53 BRL
• 1 BRL ≈ 0.28 USD
- Camping areas:
4 covered camping areas on wooden decks with power outlets (220v – we suggest to bring extensions), spring water, lawn, and soft lighting.
> R$ 38 per person/night
4 camping areas on lawn, with spring water, soft lighting and 220v outlets.
> R$ 35 per person/night
- Cabin at 3 metres from the ground: double bed, pillows, sheets and minibar.
> 120 R$ 2 persons (one person = 100R $)/night
- Free of charge for children under the age of 5, who must sleep in the same tent as their parents (otherwise, full rate applies).
- Half-price for children between 6 and 8 years old, who must sleep in the same tent as their parents (otherwise, full rate applies).
- Full rate applies to children over the age of 8.
All children must be accompanied by their parents.
A valid ID must be presented upon arrival.
We also offer our clients the possibility to rent tents:
- Tent for 2 people (15 R$/night)
- Tent for 4 people (20 R$/night)
50% of the total price must be paid via bank transfer or debit card prior to arrival. The remaining 50% must be paid upon arrival in cash or by debit card.
All bookings will be cancelled if the deposit is not received 48 hours prior to the arrival data.
When a stay is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the arrival date, the deposit will not be refunded.
If you decide to shorten your stay after your arrival, you will be given a credit note corresponding to the number of cancelled nights.
The reception desk is open from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.:
- Check-in and check-out between 8.00 a.m and 11.00 a.m
- Banks with cash dispensers and gas stations are situated some 30km away from the campground (in Ubatuba-SP (35km), or Paraty-RJ (38km));
- We accept payments by debit card, but it is recommended to withdraw cash prior to arrival, should our payment device experience network failure. Our campground is located in the forest, and connection problems can occur;
- VIVO is the only telephone operator that works in the Sertão do Ubatumirim.
- View/Download the PDF: Orityba – Internal Regulations